We are an alliance of healthcare organisations, local authorities and the voluntary sector serving the people of North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
We recognise that a one size fits all approach will not achieve the step change in outcomes required in our local health and care economy, and does not serve best interests of the people of North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
Who are the partners in the Alliance?
- North Staffordshire GP Federation
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on -Trent Partnership NHS Trust
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Stoke-on-Trent Healthwatch
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- North Staffordshire & Stoke-on-Trent ClinicalCommissioning Groups
- Elected Voluntary Sector Representatives from Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Staffordshire Moorlands
- Keele University
The Alliance has been confirmed as the delivery vehicle for the Improvement Plan drawn up by local health and care leaders in response to the recent Care Quality Commission Local System Review.
To see live tweets and conversations happening right now from the Alliance Partners, use our Window on the World